Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:

Powered by Blogger

12.05.2008

No way!

What?! two posts in five minutes? I forgot some stuff, but feel it deserves a separate post. 
Even if you aren't in to weird music like I am, give some of these artists a listen. You will enjoy them, I promise. These are all artists I have discovered in the past few months(or started listening to). If you like what you hear, Tell me! comment! Ask for A burned CD!

- Portugal the Man
- Tilly and The Wall
- Margot & the Nuclear So So's
- Architecture in Helsinki
- The Cinematics
- The Stills
- Ra Ra Riot
- The Unicorns
- Islands
- The Elected
- We are Scientists
- Wolf Parade
- Pistolita
- Andrew Bird
- The Depreciation Guild
- Mew
- The Dimes
- Minus the Bear
- Rilo Kiley
- Neutral Milk Hotel
- 1900s 
- The Rapture

Pistolita, Tilly & the wall, Andrew Bird, and Mew are musts. Go check 'em out. 

M C Fa Shizzle

5 comments:

Donn said...

minus the bear! good job for knowing---they're legit :)

Donn said...

agh. by donald this means jennifer.

Morgan said...

i love mew. frengers is the best album. totally. she spider....mmmmmhmmmmm

Roberto Lerma said...

haha, Donald.

I saw Portugal the Man open for the Rx Bandits. They were good indeed.

You and your crazy indie..

Love,
Berto

Neil said...

Haha i saw them to which means i, neil, the metal kid beat mike to an indie band. this is a proud moment in my life. well actually it was when i found out not this actual moment of me finding the time to write it haha
-neil