Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:

Powered by Blogger

7.11.2008

another late night post

So I'm sure you would all agree that it is time for a new post from me on my personal blog. The whole family blog thing is working out greatly so far and it will definitely be one of the best ways for all of us to stay updated with each other.
So Natalie has been gone for about a week and I never thought I'd miss her as badly as I do. I thought it would be a nice break from each other, we would talk every day and tell stories and stuff. But no. I haven't talked to her for a couple of days now and, since She's pretty much been the only thing on my mind lately, the lack of Natalie is effecting me. I guess being deathly ill doesn't help much either. I've been trapped inside my house all day today and most of yesterday. I'm not going to lie, I feel pretty helpless. Right now I'm pretty much restricted to sitting at my laptop and read blogs/create posts all day. Fun, right? I'm sure I'll be alright sooner or later.
Anyways! Thoughts from Michael: I've decided that everyone needs to better themselves one way or another. Whether it be breaking a bad habit or just becoming a better person. Think of how much better life would be without the extra drama and struggles that people unnecessarily bring into existence. We should all stop being so ridiculous and full of spite. Just start being a little bit nicer of a person every day, even if you think you are already super nice. A little bit goes a long way. I know it may all sound corny, but we all know it's true.
Bleh... I cant think OR type anymore. It must be time for bed. But before I go, I leave you with a quote: If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them. - Anonymous

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahaha Go Ron Paul!!!

Michaelface said...

Wow thanks for the link to the Ron Paul blog Mr. Anonymous. It's just what I've been needing... and I'm glad you thought my blog was cool.

Roberto Lerma said...

It's good to bring good thoughts like that into the world, it'll help. But people hate change, so it would be a really hard thing to do.

Love,
Berto

Nat said...

you missed me??
....because i really really really for really miss you michael...
but good news for us: tomorrow we get each other back!!!!!!
celebrate.
thank you for the nice words...
sheesh you have gotten philosophical in my absence...
maybe we shall collaborate in philosophies when i return??

Kim said...

I'm glad that you said we should better ourselves. That has been a personal theme of mine for about 5 years now. My journals and notebooks all say, "Better yourself."
Love you.

Anonymous said...

naložba v delnice [url=http://www.avtomobilii.info]poslovni avtomobili[/url]